DINOSAUR QUESADILLAS BENTO
INGREDIENTS Chicken filling
• 500gm skinless chicken fillet, cut into small cubes • 120gm thinly sliced red onion • 150gm cubed zucchini • 2 tbsp Cajun spice • 1 tsp ground turmeric • 2 tbsp cooking oil • Salt to taste • Tortilla chips
• 4 wraps • 1 cup shredded mozzarella or cheddar cheese • Butter to spread
METHOD Chicken filling
1. Marinate chicken with Cajun spice, ground turmeric and dash of salt. Set aside for at least 15 minutes. 2. Heat the oil and sauté the onions. 3. Add the chopped zucchini and sauté for four minutes. 4. Add marinated chicken and cook for eight minutes until well cooked.
1. Use a dinosaur cookie cutter and cut out four pieces from the wraps.
2. Spread butter on the outer side of the wraps.
3. Top the wrap with chicken evenly and add some shredded cheese.
4. Top with another piece of dinosaur wrap to make a quesadilla.
5. Heat the quesadillas in a nonstick pan until the cheese melts and the wrap is golden brown.
6. Break off triangular ends of the tortilla chips, place between the two wraps to make spikes.
To assemble the Bento Box
1. Place lettuce and edible flowers in a bento box and place the two dinosaur quesadillas on top.
2. Place a hard-boiled egg on some tortilla chips in a smaller container and top with mixed nuts to create the dinosaur egg nest.
3. Add grapes for a sweet ending to the meal.