Make your eyes pop with one of these must-have eyeliners
Aswipe, a smudge or a subtle stroke of the right eye-defining product will add instant allure to your best feature. To pick the right one for you, it depends on the formula and finish you’re after. Here are our top picks and what they offer:
1. Stila’s Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner, RM86, is a bestseller for good reason. Its markerlike tip delivers thin or bold strokes easily without feathering or running.
2. Let your creativity run wild with the aerodynamic Empro Black Diamond Liner, RM57, that lets you have a smooth and controlled application every time.
3. Shu Uemura Lasting Soft Gel Pencil, RM105, wears as well as liquid eyeliner thanks to its thin 1.5mm tip.
4. Infused with nourishing jojoba oil, Urban Decay’s 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil, RM78, comes in three brand new shades for the limited edition JeanMichel Basquiat collection.
5. Inspired by Japanese calligraphy, Shiseido Inkstroke Eyeliner, RM110, is a silky ink that’s sweatand humidity-proof.
6. Make Up For Ever Aqua XL Eye Pencil, RM115, is a creamy liner that doubles as an eye shadow.
7. Cheat your way to the perfect cat-eye with Lancôme’s Grandiôse Liner, RM115. The flexible tip creates clean flicks that dry instantly and won’t smudge or run.
8. If you like gel liners for their colour payoff and staying power but find the application tricky, then you’ll love Marc Jacobs Highliner Matte Gel Eye Crayon, RM110.
9. Lakmé Absolute Precision Liquid Liner, RM41.90, sits well even on oily lids and offers longlasting wear.
10. Dior Diorshow Khol in Extreme Black, RM87, has a waterproof pigmented formula in a creamy texture for effortless blending. W
Tip: If you have shaky hands when applying eyeliner, try clenching your toes to steady yourself.