Drinking green tea daily is certainly a good start to cultivating a healthy lifestyle, but there are always more things that you can do.
1. CUT DOWN ON SUGAR. Too much of it damages the liver and puts you at risk for diseases such as diabetes.
2. GET SEVEN TO EIGHT HOURS OF SLEEP if you want to increase productivity.
3. WALK MORE. Download a pedometer app and aim for 10,000 steps a day.
4. SIT QUIETLY FOR FIVE MINUTES, close your eyes and just notice your breathing.
5. OBSERVE THE 20/20/20 RULE. After 20 minutes of staring at your computer, take a 20-second break by looking at something that is 20 feet away.