Football: Falcao left out of Monaco squad despite positive brain scan
Monaco said that striker Radamel Falcao will not face Toulouse today despite having a “positive” neurological scan following his concussion last month. Coach Leonardo Jardim said on Wednesday that Falcao would join the squad for the away match provided he passed yesterday’s scan. Although Monaco says the scan showed “positive development,” the French club adds that he was left out as “a precautionary measure.” The 30-yearold Colombian striker has not played since sustaining a concussion against French league rival Nice on Sept. 21, but resumed light training. Monaco says Falcao will be assessed again “in the next few days.” Falcao started the season with three goals in six games.