Welcome to the 2018 Transport, Logistics & Shipping B2B Marketing & Sales Conference
● ‘Align for Growth’ Thursday June 28th
Everyone wants to sustainably grow profit and revenue, but there is a critical element missing in most logistics and supply chain companies: alignment. Organizational alignment between departments and associates reduces friction and accelerates an organisation’s growth and success. Attend the 2018 Transport, Logistics & Shipping Marketing & Sales Conference and discover how to overcome the challenges that prevent sustainable growth, which will take place on 28 June in the Ballroom of the Phoenicia Hotel at Floriana.
Attend this year to learn how to:
• Align sales, marketing, and operations teams for growth so that you deliver the right information, messaging and engagement at every stage of your buyer’s journey
• Identify and attract the right buyers seeking your services
• Track the right marketing metrics and use them to increase budgets by proving ROI
• Gain C-level buy in and support for sales and marketing initiatives and strategies learned at this conference
• Craft messaging and content to address your buyers’ needs and stage of buyer’s journey required for the transport and logistics sector
• Leverage current and future trends impacting shipping, transport and logistics sales and marketing
• Network with exhibitors, byers, potential customers, and fellow members of the transport and logistics industry
• 30+ Exhibitors to help strengthen your B2B network- ing and get to know who’s who in the industry, including C-level corporates, ship agents, hauliers, transport and logistics companies, couriers, insurance agencies and members from customs and government transport sectors, including maritime, aviation and commercial transport. Learn more about branding and communications in shipping and cargo movement by land, sea or air. Relevant topics include Sales and Marketing Alignment, Buyer-Driven Strategies, CRM & Customer Relationships, Digital Marketing & Social Selling, Lead Generation & Referral Market- ing, Content Marketing, Gamification & Employee benefits.
Discover more about Engagement, Marketing & Sales Automation, Integrating Sales & Marketing using LinkedIn, Media Relations & Advertising, Measurement & ROI, and many more!
Learn from transportation decision-makers about their own transportation and supply chain trends that to align your strategy with those of the marketplace. Leading brands include DHL, main shipping lines, agents, and much more!
See Best Practices to gain practical ideas and take-aways that can be applied to your own marketing and sales strategies.
Special sessions include: Key Metrics in sales and marketing specific to transportation and logistics, and “Meet the Press” featuring editors from Transport Topics, online live link with SupplyChainBrain, The Malta Independent, Business Weekly and the Malta Business Review.
Build your professional network with other industry executives at networking coffee break and exhibition times, facilitated peer discussions groups, and the 2018 Transport & Logistics Awards reception dinner.
Industry Thought Leaders invited include: Minister for Transport, Infrastructure and Capital Projects, Chairperson of the Chartered institute of Logistics & Transport (CILT), Angelo Dalli, CEO of Q-Free Trafiko, Ram C. Menon, Divisional Senior VicePresident Cargo, Emirates Airlines and Ms Helga Ellul, MD of Playmobil Malta Ltd and ex-president of the Malta Chamber of Commerce, Enterprise & Industry.
Call for Presentations
Interested in presenting, exhibiting or participating at the conference? Acceptable topics should be relevant to transport and logistics, sales, marketing or communications professionals (both junior-level and seasoned executives), and should stick to the theme selected. (Note: This event is free of charge on a first come, first served registration basis. A networking lunch, which is optional, consists of a fivecourse buffet with drinks. Conference registration covers access to all educational sessions, the expo/Exhibition areas, receptions, and free breakfast/coffee breaks). Give-aways and prizes include books, wines, merchandising, a big hamper for the lucky winner and corporate pens.
For more information, please contact Margaret Brincat on 9940 6743 or send an email to: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com