Shop owner cau­tioned af­ter Ocean fire

The Myanmar Times - - News - – Than Naing Soe, trans­la­tion by Khine Thazin Han

A fire broke out in an Ocean Su­per Cen­ter near Man­dalay on Novem­ber 13, when a pan on a gas pot over­heated near Hot Dog King - a shop which ped­dled corn and miscellaneous other fried goods.

The blaze in the Chan Mya Tharsi town­ship store was short-lived, as staff were quick to re­act with a fire ex­tin­guisher.

The owner of the shop was sum­moned by po­lice and warned that, if such an in­ci­dent were to take place again, ac­tion would be taken.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Myanmar

© PressReader. All rights reserved.