Air con­di­tioner causes fire

The Myanmar Times - - News -

On Septem­ber 12, po­lice cap­tain Mya Tun Kyaw and unit, re­ceived a tip-off about a fire on Baho Road No 322, 2/Kha ward, in Min­gal­adon Town­ship.

Min­gal­adon fire depart­ment di­rec­tor U Myint Khine and his team ex­tin­guished the blaze thanks to eight fire trucks.

The In­ves­ti­ga­tion re­vealed that the fire started at the house of a Chi­nese na­tional, Mr Li Kai Hua (age 43). The air con­di­tioner in the bed­room over­heated and fur­ni­ture caught on fire. Prop­erty dam­ages reached up to K2 mil­lion. Mr Li Kai Hua is to be held re­spon­si­ble for neg­li­gence. Min­gal­adon Po­lice opened a case un­der sec­tions (pa) 1217/17 and 285.

– Toe Wai Aung

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Myanmar

© PressReader. All rights reserved.