Transfers, airport shuttle, car rental, taxis, buses, rail
Terminal Transfer Public transportation – By Train
• Train tickets are available from either the yellow ticket machines on the train platform or inside the terminal.
• From the basement level of the terminal, you can catch local and long-distance trains of NS (the Dutch Railways) for more information open: ns.nl
• The Schiphol local train station is directly below the passenger terminal, and from Schiphol Plaza you can walk straight to the departure or arrival hall. Train tickets for domestic travel can be purchased at the yellow ticket machines near the train platforms at Schiphol Plaza, and both domestic & international train tickets are available at the ticket offices located near the red/white checked cube at Schiphol Plaza, where staff can provide train departure information.
Public transportation – By Bus
• Buses to Amsterdam City Center:
• Bus 69 Amsterdam Sloterdijk
• Bus 197 to Amsterdam Airport Express departs every 15 minutes. For more info open: www.bus197.nl
• Bus 185 to the Justice complex departs twice an hour.
• Bus 287 to Schiphol Rijk departs 6 times per hour.
• Bus 300 to Amstelveen, Amsterdam Bijlmer ArenA.
• Bus 310 to Amsterdam South.
• Bus 361 to Noordwijk.
• Bus 365 to Leiden Central Station runs once an hour.
• Bus 370 to Alphen a/d Rijn runs once an hour.
• Sternet buses run very frequently early morning through late evenings, with some night service. Traveltime to Amsterdam takes on average half an hour. The bus station is located at Schiphol Plaza, directly in front the Arrivals & Departures halls.
• Sernet’s ‘Interliner’ also offers rapid bus connections: Interliner 370 bus runs between Alphen a/d Rijn, Leimuiden, Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Amsterdam Zuid and Amsterdam Centre (Leidseplein).