EXPED WATERBLOC 600 DOWN SLEEPING BAG
Do you like the warmth of Down but need to use your bag in a wet environment? Never fear, the Waterbloc is here. This series of bags have a waterproof breathable outer fabric, double welded seams and an anatomically shaped hood that fits perfectly creating great protection against the elements. Now with more down lift power and less weight, the Waterbloc 600 is a 3 season bag perfect for when you are heading off without shelter.
• Lightweight, waterproof and vapour permeable sleeping system.
• Includes Drybag and mosquito net storage bag
• Left and right bags can be connected
• Anatomically shaped hood fits perfectly.
• Easy adjust anatomically shaped hood with cords that adjust separately.
• High performance fabrics: highly breathable, velvety soft, and very abrasion resistant. Fabrics repel water droplets formed by condensation, pack super small and are low in weight.
• High performance 800+ loft down providing better warmth and weather protection.
• Tricot baffle to prevent down shift between the bag‘s top and bottom sides
• Bar-tacking: stress points, such as zipper ends, are carefully reinforced to prevent failures, rips and tears.
• Double tuck-stitch design: Prevents snags, protects the seams from moisture and is more abrasion resistant.
• Loops at the foot end so you can secure your bag while airing without risk of it being blown away by wind.
• Locking zips feature reflective, glow-in-the-dark pulls.
• Inner pocket for storing small overnight necessities
• Chin guard
• Sealed baffles prevents down shift between chambers and uneven fill distribution.
RRP: $699.00 www.bivouac.co.nz