DECADES OF CHANGES
1902: An old factory is converted into classrooms and named Auckland Technical School 1903: Temporary rooms found on Wellesley St for Auckland Technical School’s evening classes 1906: School began. Green and gold became the school colours. Boys wore green caps and an Auckland Technical School badge 1908: A new site on Wellesley St was found and it was renamed Seddon Memorial Technical College 1964: Seddon Memorial Technical College moved to 100 Motions Rd. The Wellesley St school eventually became the site of the Auckland University of Technology 1968: The school was renamed Seddon High School 1991: The school was renamed to Western Springs College 2014: The college celebrates 50 years at Motions Rd.