New, improved, or just fabulous, put these must-have items on your list.
1. NEED A BOOST? Lifestream Spirulina Performance Blue turbo-boosts energy for the whole family. Whether you’re a super-busy parent, have a stressful job, or a growing teenager with study and sports, or a non-vegetable eating little one, the answer is Lifestream Spirulina Performance Blue to help you sail through “back to school” and beyond. Visit lifestream.co.nz.
2. SIMPLE BEAUTY Trilogy has relaunched its Body Care range with eective natural formulations made with the finest ingredients nature has to oer. The range has two new Natrue certified natural products, Trilogy Pure Plant Body Oil and Trilogy Exfoliating Body Balm, that hydrate and protect the skin. Pure Plant Body Oil, RRP $29.99, Exfoliating Body Balm, $39.99. Visit trilogyproducts.com.
3. PURE, EASY, DELICIOUS LeaderBrand’s Pure’n Ezy beetroot is 100 per cent grown, packaged, and perfectly cooked here in New Zealand. The pouch locks in the flavour and nutrition, ready to enjoy straight from the bag. Pure’n Ezy pouched beetroot is available in the fresh produce section of your local supermarket. For recipe ideas, visit leaderbrand.co.nz/recipes.
4. TAKE THE STING OUT OF SUMMER Don’t let bites and stings take the fun out of your summer. Stingose® soothes the pain, itching and swelling associated with the stings and bites of most insects, plants and marine life, including ants, bees, wasps, mosquitoes, sandflies, sea lice, jellyfish, vines and nettles. Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. ® Registered Trademark. Aspen Pharmacare C/O Healthcare Logistics, Auckland, New Zealand.
5. MAIN MEALS TO LOVE My Main Course has created an authentic Green Lentil Dahl in a spicy North African sauce. Using green puy lentils slow-cooked with cumin, clover, turmeric and fennel, this dahl has a flavoursome and satisfying flavour. My Main Course is both vegan-friendly and gluten free. Made in New Zealand by Hellers.
6. CRAFTED WITH LOVE Ma Baker’s Baking Marshmallows have a new look, but the packaging still contains the same great gluten-free and 99 per cent fat-free product! Ma Baker is all about delightful, melt-in-themouth moments created with soft, delicious baking marshmallows made with quality ingredients. Available in two varieties, Pink & White Mallows and Multicolour Mallows, at supermarkets, RRP $2.79.
7. TIRED OF WHITE MARKS? You may not believe in the invisible, but Rexona does. Invisible Dry deodorant is Rexona’s best ever anti-marks formula to fight white marks and yellow stains. Protect everything from business shirts to little black dresses with New Zealand’s number 1 deodorant brand.* *Nielsen Scan Data, Unit sales of deodorants and antiperspirant deodorants, Grocery, MAT 02/10/2016”
8. MEALS MADE EASY Make your favourite meals in no time with Tegel’s delicious readyto-eat Free Range Meal Maker Chicken. Made with 100 per cent New Zealand free-range chicken breast, it’s available in Classic Sliced or Cracked Pepper Shredded Chicken – and is perfect in salads, pasta, as a sandwich filling or a pizza topping. Easy!
9. PROTECTION FOR SENSTITIVE SKIN If you need help protecting sensitive skin, new Sunsense Sensitive Invisible is an SPF50+ zinc oxide-based sunscreen with a light, invisible finish. It is suitable for the face and body, and contains vitamin B3 for added moisture. It oers four hours water-resistance and is suitable for babies. Available from pharmacies and supermarkets. RRP $17.99.
10. MADE FOR BAKING The delicious, improved NESTLÉ BAKERS’ CHOICE range is all about quality and the right formulation for reliable results. The range makes it easy to choose the right chocolate for your favourite treats and has sustainably sourced cocoa across the full range. Available in leading supermarkets. Learn more at bakers-corner.co.nz.
11. IT’S THE ULTIMATE TEASE Delivering an expert swipe to every strand, The Ultimate from Tangle Teezer is the encore to a beautiful hairstyle. Created purposely for dry styling; hair snakes through the unique teeth to smooth the cuticles for high-octane shine in any style. Your hair will never look o-duty again! Available from pharmacies, salons and department stores or call 0508 734 466 for stockists.
12. SUPER SKIN HYDRATION Hydrance Optimale Hydrating Serum helps the skin to retain moisture and provides lasting hydration. The serum has been formulated with Avène Thermal Spring Water, as well as marine polymers which provide long-lasting hydration to the skin. The serum’s plant-based glycerin also helps to soften the skin, leaving it feeling revitalised and soothed. Available at selected pharmacies, RRP $59.99. Visit avene.co.nz for stockists.