LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
The Bay of Plenty Times welcomes letters from readers. Please note the following:
• Letters should not exceed 200 words.
• They should be opinion based on facts or current events.
• If possible, please email.
• No noms-de-plume.
• Letters will be published with names and suburb/city.
• Please include full name, address and contact details for our records only.
• Local letter writers given preference.
• Rejected letters are not normally acknowledged.
• Letters may be edited, abridged, or rejected at the Editor’s discretion.
• The Editor’s decision on publication is final.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to the Editor, Bay of Plenty Times,
Private Bag 12002, Tauranga