Electrical services of all kinds to Tararua customers
Dannevirke Dairy Supplies has been operating an electrical division for the past four years, providing vital support to their customers throughout the Tararua district.
John Metcalfe and Josh Harward are both registered electricians, bringing vast experience and a wealth of knowledge in domestic, commercial and farming services.
Being associated with the DDS Milking and Pumping division, John and Josh have also developed expertise in identifying and repairing pump and machinery related issues.This can reduce the need for multiple tradesmen, which in turn reduces costs to the customer.
DDS Electrical also services Domestic and Commercial clients. Customers can call on their expertise for all electrical services, including:
• Wiring for new housing, renovations and extensions.
• Power points and outlet installation and repairs.
• Switchboard upgrades and installations.
• Indoor and outdoor lighting.
• Underfloor heating installation.
• Hot water installation and repairs.
• TV aerials.
• Spa and pool repairs.
• Electrical safety testing and tagging. DDS Electrical offers a 24/7 call out service and free no obligation quotes. So if you are thinking of building a new house or just repairing a broken light switch, no job is too big or small.
DDS Electrical can be contacted on 06 374-9999, 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Josh and John of DDS Electrical Services ready to go out on the job.