Hate your bathroom? It’s time to talk to FixIt
Why now is the time for that new bathroom
1.It has never cost less
Mortgage rates are currently at a five-year low, and payments can be spread over time, your new bathroom may cost you as little as $50 per week.
2. Bathroom renovations can add more value to your home than any other type of renovation
It’s a fact, according to research, that the standard of the bathrooms is a make-or-break factor in home-buying decisions.
3. FixIt are bathroom specialists
They’re positively dripping with good ideas and advice they would love to share with you.
4. FixIt make renovating your bathrooms easier and more stress-free than ever
Their aim is to take all the hassle and stress out of bathroom renovation by managing the whole process for you - everything from design and finance, right through to project management and completion. 5. They’re different No matter how much or how little you want to spend on your bathroom, you’ll want it to look and feel special. FixIt understand that, and use their design flair and personal touches to ensure your new bathroom really reflects your personality.
6. They’re local but part of a nationwide group
You benefit from the convenience of dealing with a local business owner as well as the security of knowing that the business is part of a larger organisation.
7. They have the best builders, plumbers, electricians and tilers around
And they are thorough professionals, not handymen. They’re reliable and friendly, too.
8. They back it all up with their written guarantee
Everyone in the industry claims they guarantee their work, but only FixIt offer the FixIt Peace of Mind Guarantee in writing, providing you with not one, but nine guarantees, including:
• A Fixed Price Guarantee
• A Guaranteed Completion Date
9. They’re offering you a special invitation to receive a free initial bathroom consultation Here’s what you’ll get: • listened to • friendly professional advice and ideas
• a range of design concepts to stimulate your ideas
There is absolutely no cost or obligation, so what have you got to lose?
For details phone 631 7016 in the central suburbs, or email matt@ fixit.co.nz or go to www. fixit.co.nz.