FROM THE NEWS DESK
My Christmas wish list:
1. That my children are delighted with the treats Santa brings even if it doesn’t include phones and iPads.
2. That the fact that we can spread the Xmas Eve food shoppers across three supermarkets in Queenstown means we will be able to avoid the horrendous queues and impatience of the past.
3. That my family, friends and everyone else have a really safe holiday period. The world does not need any more bad news.
4. That drivers on all of our roads are respectful, careful, patient and mindful of each other. A little kindness goes a long way when things are tense.
5. That the sun shines and that the wind settles in the ensuing weeks so that we can enjoy a camping holiday without anything held by pegs blowing away. And we can use the boat my husband has devoted so much time to repairing.
Merry Christmas all...