4 ways to impress at your barbecue
and water — in a food processor until they become a fine paste.
2. Add oil slowly to emulsify. Adjust thickness to your liking by adding a little bit of water. Note: When adding the oil to food processor for the mojo, it is possible that the sauce “splits”. Adding a couple drops of water can help to bring it back together.
3. The final sauce should have the consistency of a thin mayonnaise.
1. Preheat grill to 175-190 degrees.
2. Toss all ingredients for potatoes in a mixing bowl ensuring all potatoes are well coated.
3. Use heavy duty aluminium foil to make a sealed package of potatoes. Place on grill, flipping and shaking every five minutes for 20-30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender when pierced with a paring knife.
At the same time, grill ribs for 10-15 minutes, or until nicely charred, flipping every few minutes.
1. Cut ribs into half slabs.
2. Sauce with mojo (it’s okay if it’s slightly separated).
3. Serve with potatoes.
■ For a range of other pork recipes and nutritional information, log on to Porkessabor.com.