Next generation MX500 solid state drive
Crucial’s next- generation drive is built on quality, speed, and security, promises the company. Cost is NZD470.35 from PB Technologies.
• Micron 2nd Generation 64-layer 3D TLC NAND.
• Sequential reads/writes up to 560/510 MB/s.
• Random reads/writes up to 95K/90K IOPS1.
• Capacities up to 2TB2.
• 2.5-inch and M.2 Type 2280 form factors.
• Five-year limited warranty.
• Great price/performance ratio and superior reliability
• 45 times more energy efficient than a typical hard drive.
• Dynamic Write Acceleration delivers faster saves and file transfers.
• Integrated Power Loss Immunity preserves saved work in the event of an unexpected power loss.
• AES 256- bit hardware- based encryption keeps data safe and secure from hackers and thieves.
• Exclusive Data Defense guards against data corruption.
• Adaptive Thermal Protection limits temperatures within the drive.
• Compatible with the Crucial Storage Executive tool for easy drive maintenance.
• Easy installation with a step- by- step guide at uk.crucial.com/ssd-install.
• Free Acronis True Image HD software included for easy data migration.
Additional information HERE ➔