NZ Clean Energy Centre
The newly formed NZ Clean Energy Centre is planning a series of monthly workshops throughout 2012, aimed at providing information to those who are researching their energy options. The series kicked off this month with a workshop on solar electricity.
Other topics throughout the year include:
• March: same budget, different result. Greening by thinking differently
• April: can Joe Bloggs afford an off grid house? • May: rural electricity – assessing resources for wind and hydro
• June: future proofing a new building • July: energy cropping
• August: electric vehicles
• September: reducing energy costs through building automation
• October: second Annual NZ Clean Energy Expo
• November: solar hot water
To register for the workshops, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07 376 7107.