How to get involved with trade aid
• Volunteer in Trade Aid shops, as educators who talk to community groups and schools, as members of the governance of the shop trust or in the Christchurchbased warehouse or office.
• Fundraise for your local school and groups with Trade Aid, which offers up to 40 per cent profit and the chance to educate about fair trade.
• Choose fair trade coffee – sold through the
co-operative union – for your staff room. • Make your workplace fair trade with help from an education representative.
• Invest in Trade Aid’s Ethical Investment scheme, to help disadvantaged artisans around the world receive a fair price for their products.
• Become a fair trade faith group
See trdaedtradeaid.org.nz for details