EPIC ALPINE ADVENTURE
In August, Kathryn’s longstanding relationship with Veuve Clicquot took her to Queenstown for Clicquot in the Snow:
• Along with Veuve Clicquot’s other stylish invitees, Kathryn gave snowshoeing a go, taking in the sweeping views of the spectacular Southern Alps on foot.
• At their final destination, the Crown Range’s iconic Meadow Hut, guests were greeted with a well-earned grazing platter and a celebratory glass of Champagne.
• The crew got off to a flying start when they hit the slopes with a little more speed to ski at Coronet Peak.
• The day closed with Kathryn’s seventhannual Queenstown catwalk event, at which she launched her SS18 collection at her show opened by Boh Runga.
• Guests were treated to an indulgent four-course degustation at celebrity chef Josh Emett’s restaurant Rata.
• The winter-wonderland weekend concluded at the Clicquot Colourama Gala, where musicians including Anna Coddington kept everyone entertained.