– Nah, one is a give way, the other is a compulsory stop. Fairly simple to anyone that has half a clue.
– Hi Jared, apparently this is part of the problem. Another suggestion was to make both sides give way. – Roundabout.
– It’s horrible, you can sit there for ages waiting to get across.
– Yes, it is fairly simple but like the Chronicle said some people don’t realise that. I’ve been sitting there at the stop sign waiting and waiting for the person at the give way to go. Murphy’s Law says that I would get sick of waiting and go, and then I would be in trouble when an accident occurred. Plus, if you are at that STOP sign at either end of the school day it takes FOREVER, so much, that I don’t even go that way. A roundabout would be best, the traffic would flow nicely for all sides. – Roundabout!
– I live right close to it and it’s a nightmare. In the seven years I’ve been here, I’ve seen accidents, people on bikes almost hit etc. Its a nobrainer that something needs to