Self-adjusting HCV clutch kits...
Exedy says it is excited to announce the addition of Illinois Auto Truck Co’s new AutoSet Clutch to its ever-expanding heavy commercial clutch range.
IATCO’s AutoSet clutch improves on all previous versions of self-adjusting heavy duty clutches. It compensates for wear by auto-adjusting to maintain the clutch pedal freeplay. As an increase in wear occurs, the release bearing moves closer to the clutch brake. The AutoSet clutch incorporates two shifting cams that sense the time to adjust to maintain proper clearance. The external indicator tab provides a visual inspection of the remaining available clutch life.
The AutoSet Clutch sets itself upon installation and eliminates necessary manual adjustments through the life of the clutch. Exedy says it’s the perfect solution to decrease clutch maintenance costs and maximise vehicle operation time.
Dual cam springs
Two heavy duty springs connect the adjusting cams to a strong and balanced actuation.
Two internal straps connect the clutch cover to the adjusting ring. The internal straps hold the adjusting ring and cams in place when shock to the truck occurs (dock collision or terrain impact).
• 100 percent new components.
• Made in USA.
• Maintains constant adjustment by maintaining the correct distance between the release bearing and clutch brake.
• Minimises maintenance, maximises
vehicle operating time.
• Multiple application compatibility.
• Updated release bearing with three grease points, improved bearing cage seal and wide bearing pads.
• Wear indicator tab to determine clutch life.
• Torque range: 1,450-2,250 ft/lbs.
• Available in 10 and 14 spline.
AutoSet Clutch is a registered trademark of Illinois Auto Truck. More info visit www.exedy.com.au/autoset