My favourite ways to stay warm in winter!
• A big, brisk morning walk in the fresh winter air. You’ll be taking off your scarf and jacket in no time, and you’ll feel much warmer all day with all that blood pumping around your body!
• Really soft, cosy, woolly (not scratchy, though) socks. I love my Lamington socks.
• An after-dinner hot chocolate.
• A hot bath (with a few drops of essential oil if you like). Just don’t forget to have your bath towel and dressing gown close by for when you get out.
• A hot water bottle. Pop it in your bed after dinner and you’ll be in heaven when you hop under the covers, especially if you’ve forgotten that you put it there in the first place!