HOW WELL DID YOU READ THIS MONTH’S FEATURES ON HOWDEN GANLEY? EASY TO FIND OUT — JUST SEE HOW MANY OF THESE QUESTIONS YOU CAN ANSWER WITHOUT FLICKING BACK A FEW PAGES.
1. What was the first motor race that Howden Ganley attended?
2. What car did Howden once describe as his first ‘proper’ race car?
3. Name the famous racing sports car Howden had a hand in developing.
4. Name the sponsor of the Mclaren M10B Howden raced in 1970.
5. At what race circuit did Howden have his debut F1 drive?
6. What special trophy did Howden win in 1971?
7. Oo-la-la! Name the French racer Howden took to Le Mans in 1972.
8. Name the British driver who Howden teamed up with for several WSC races in 1973.
9. These F1 cars from the land of the rising sun didn’t prove to be very successful.
10. Name the race cars that Howden developed alongside Tim Schenken.