10 Quick Questions
1. Which island group was formerly known as the Sandwich Islands?
2. Madagascar has experienced a recent outbreak of which deadly disease? Smallpox
3. Who first sang the lyrics “They paved paradise and put up a parking lot”?
4 True or false? James Watt invented the steam engine. True
5. Vitamin C is also known as what?
6. Which of these is a species of toothed whale?
7. True or false? All dinosaur species went extinct after a catastrophic event.
8. What is the surname of the title character in the TV series
I Love Lucy? Martinez Ball Mertz Ricardo
9. The popular nature reserve Rottnest Island lies offshore from which Australian city? Perth
10. In which country did the Klondike Gold Rush take place? Canada