Why become a member of the marketing association?
Here’s a snapshot of the benefits of membership:
Our website is your first port of call – we have a searchable Resource Centre where you can access best practice guidelines, codes of practice, New Zealand case studies, templates etc. If you can’t find what you’re after there, or require specialist legislative or regulatory advice, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide this to members free of charge.
NETWORKING AND CONNECTING WITH OTHERS IN THE NZ MARKETING COMMUNITY
As a member, you can: • join any of our Special Interest Groups (SIGS). There’s no additional cost and you can join as many as they wish. As the name suggests, these groups, many of which have their own Linkedin networks, specialise in specific areas of marketing practice and provide another avenue to seek and exchange advice.
• take advantage of list rental opportunities, providing access to our vast database of members – obviously there are restrictions and rules around the use of the member database (i.e. it can be used for physical mail only etc.)
• access our Marketing Services Directory online to find providers of a wide range of marketing services.
• attend events, conferences, award shows and marketing courses (short and long-form) that all provide excellent learning and networking opportunities at discounted rates for members.
See www.marketing.org.nz for details.
• be found by other members in the Member Directory, where you’ll have a free listing, together with a link to your website.
• publish your press releases free on our website.
• advertise on our website at discounted member rates. The MA’S website is regularly in the top three websites that attract the highest percentage of visitors recognised as business managers or executives, as listed by Nielsen Market Intelligence for NZ Domestic traffic.
• list an exclusive Member Special Offers for free
within our weekly enewsletter
• achieve strong brand association with a particular marketing product, service or audience through exclusive category sponsorship at discounted member rates. Multiple investment options are available.
• Members can take advantage of the Marketing Association’s marketing assistance programmes e.g. Skills Analysis and compliance audits. We’re happy to come into your workplace and work through these programmes with you and your staff. Once a skills analysis is completed, we can also put together a cost-effective professional development programme for staff on your behalf.
• Professional Accreditation – the MA has an exclusive partnership with the Chartered Institute of Marketing in the UK enabling us to offer and administer their internationally renowned Chartered Marketer programme in New Zealand.
OTHER MEMBER BENEFITS
• Included in our membership fee is a complimentary subscription to NZ Marketing Magazine – these are sent to your key contact for distribution to staff. Additional copies are available at a special reduced member rate.
• Our members’ weekly enewsletter; Inbox, is sent direct to each of the staff of member organisations (assuming we have them on our database) to keep them up to date with what their industry Association is currently working on.
Got any questions? Email email@example.com