TOP TIPS FOR DEALING WITH SWEATING
• Wash frequently. Carry a wash cloth in a sealable plastic bag in case you need to have a quick wash during the day.
• Switch to an antiperspirant with a higher strength level.
• Apply antiperspirant at night so the active ingredient has time to go into the sweat pore and block it. If you apply it in the morning and then sweat a lot immediately afterwards, it can slide straight off your skin.
• Choose lightweight, breathable fabrics such as cotton, and avoid materials like nylon and silk, which can make you sweat more.
• Wear loose clothing and make sure you don’t overdress.
• Avoid hats if possible – they can make your body hotter. Try to keep your head cool.
• If you have a problem with sweaty feet, change your shoes and socks often and use foot powders.
• Avoid spicy foods. Eating chillies, for example, can make you sweat more, and foods like onions and garlic can make your sweat smell worse.