Don't leave your profits to chance
As a crop farmer, you rely heavily on the weather and there’s not much you can do when it turns nasty.
So it’s a good thing that FMG is here to protect you and your livelihood with arable crop cover.
FMG’s Arable Crop policy offers:
• 80% of the reasonable costs to replant if your loss occurs within 40 days of planting
• Cover for accidental loss of your growing crop caused by fire or lightning
• The additional choice to cover your growing crop for loss due to frost, hail, windstorm or vehicle impact
• Top up cover for the United Wheatgrowers insurance scheme
• Seasonal cover which begins when your crop is fully emerged and established. Frost cover begins on 15 November. For maize crops your cover ends on 31 August, while other crops are covered until 30 June or until harvesting, whichever occurs first
• Harvested crop cover for 12 months from harvest or until it is sold, whichever is sooner.
*This is a summary of our product and is subject to the Underwriting criteria and our specific product documentation which can be found on our website www.fmg.co.nz or by calling us on 0800 366 466.