Happy making suggestions
• If you suspect that you have even a skerrick of artistic talent, learn to paint – with oils, watercolours or acrylics. Teach yourself or join an art class.
• Create an original item of clothing. Your mission could be as major as building a ball gown with the Bernina, or as simple as sewing some beads on a bag. Add originality to existing items with braid, buttons and lace. Knit a scarf.
• Make music instead of just listening to it. Re-ignite a childhood
talent for the piano, violin, guitar or drum kit.
• Do something for charity. Visit sick children in hospital, become
a telephone counsellor or help to organise a fundraiser.
• Learn a new language, and then travel to a country that
• Acquire a new skill – learn to build furniture, upholster chairs,
cook paella or play golf.
• Create a new, healthier body. Sculpt yourself with carefully
prescribed exercise and nutrition.
• Go back to school. Sign up for a diploma, a degree or a PHD.
• Write a short story. Send it to a publisher.
thought + application = fulfilment