Colour­ful

Simply You Living - - Bathroom -

The clas­sic white bath­room still has its place in the home but there are myr­iad ways to in­ject some colour – and fun – into your space. If you have a free­stand­ing cast-iron tub, you could have it re­painted in a colour of your choice. You can also use bath­room-friendly wall­cov­er­ings or wall­pa­per to amp up the in­ter­est. When choos­ing your colour pal­ette, use the rule of three: one neu­tral colour, one bold and one ac­cent. Use the neu­tral over 70 per cent of the space and the other two colours for the re­main­ing 30 per cent.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from New Zealand

© PressReader. All rights reserved.