1. Onehunga Sports are the new holders of which venerable New Zealand sporting trophy?
2. Which Disney film was repurposed into te reo to mark Maori Language Week?
3. Which world figure suffered a black eye when touring Colombia?
4. And who was the political leader criticised for drinking beer while cradling his baby granddaughter at a sporting event?
5. Blue September draws attention to which health issue?
6. Where will the Silver Scrolls music awards be held on September 28?
7. A mountain range on which planet has been named in honour of Sir Edmund Hillary?
8. Who is Naruto, at the centre of a world-famous copyright dispute? 9. Who wrote What Happened? 10. Who won the Taini Jamison trophy this week?