1. What did Saga Vanecek, 8, find when she went swimming in the Vidostern lake, Sweden?
2. In which city did Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi visit the Saudi consulate and never come out?
3. Who created the Water Whirler sculpture in Wellington, broken by Hunter MacDonald?
4. What sort of hat did Melania Trump controversially wear in Nairobi?
5. Meng Hongwei, who has been arrested in China, is the former head of which international organisation?
6. The daughter of which pop star was a bridesmaid at Princess Eugenie’s wedding?
7. What is the Sipi Tau, seen at Auckland Airport this week?
8. Who suggested Rocket Lab should send the Prime Minister’s baby into space?
9. What was the previous title of the artwork Love Is in the Bin?
10. What was the source of eerie, mystery phone calls at a Hawaiian marine mammal centre?