5 MINUTE QUIZ
1. Complete the following saying: ‘‘Time and …. wait for no man.’’
2. What 1986 album by Paul Simon caused controversy because of the singer’s apparent breach of an antiapartheid boycott against South Africa?
3. What did the ‘‘D’’ stand for in United States President Dwight D Eisenhower’s name?
4. What did crewmen on the New Zealand fishing boat San Aspiring catch in the Ross Sea, off the coast of Antarctica, in 2007?
5. The black swan is a native of what country?
6. Who was Russia’s president before Vladimir Putin took office for the first time in 1999?
7. The Prince of Orange is the heir apparent to the monarch of what country?
8. What word can precede track, forward and food?
9. What was the profession of the fictional serial killer Hannibal Lecter?
10. What five-syllable word means a large expanse of water with many scattered islands?