The daily quiz
1. On this day in 1937 our first state house opened in Miramar, Petone, Ponsonby?
2. Rock legend Jimi Hendrix died on this day in 1971 in Berlin, London, Monterey?
3. Who told Herald on Sunday readers “Having a big arse will not stop me living life to the full”?
4. One of Europe’s tallest buildings — Mercury City Tower — is where?
5. Mercury Energy used to be which company?
6. What did a bunch of Auckland Blues players do after a 57-10 thrashing — get on the booze, go to the movies, have an early night?
7. Where is the major French beermaking region? 8. Who makes the DS4 Crossback? 9. Kiwi singer Aldous Harding’s song
Blend is based on a scene from which movie?
10. What’s New York’s largest borough in size?