The daily quiz
1. Flogging and whipping in our prisons was abolished on this day in 1921, 1941 or 1951?
2. What distinguished the crowning of Vanessa Williams as Miss America on this day in 1984?
3. Sylvia Park mall generates about 3000, 6000 or 8000 tonnes of waste a year?
4. Donald Trump is not attending Apec’s Papua New Guinea forum – true or false?
5. Te Waka is the economic development agency where?
6. Name the only living golfer who has won four US Opens?
7. Mila Kunis is in an ad campaign for which bourbon?
8. Credulous means what?
9. What is ROM in computer speak?
10. Which country has a five-sided national flag?