1. How many former British prime ministers are still living?
2. What British pop star of the 1980s will perform in New Zealand next year as part of a tour called Not Dead Yet?
3. What famous British field marshal had the first name Horatio?
4. Which Hollywood actor has played real-life characters including industrialist Howard Hughes, frontiersman Hugh Glass and con man Frank Abagnale?
5. After sauvignon blanc, what is New Zealand’s most commonly produced white wine variety?
6. Who or what is Ringwood Sky Boy?
7. In a 1966 hit song, who looked inside himself and saw his heart was black?
8. Who reportedly described the 20thcentury British prime minister Clement Attlee as a modest man with much to be modest about?
9. What was the home state of US president Richard Nixon: Kansas, Florida or California?
10. What former New Zealand cricket captain was recently sacked as coach of Indian team the Royal Challengers Bangalore?