THE TOP 10
1. What major social legislation came into effect on 26 April 2005?
2. In the film Calendar Girls what were the women raising money for?
3. Which skifield is near Methven?
4. What do we call the first Sunday after the first full moon after autumn equinox?
5. From where did a group of settlers come to Katikati?
6. Which monarch’s head was on the first New Zealand postage stamps?
7. Who had a hit in 1980 with “The Ballad of Lucy Jordan”?
8. Cape Agulhas is the southernmost point of which continent?
9. Where on a whale are its flukes?
10. What are supporters of the Howard League concerned with?