THE TOP 10
1. ‘John Brown’s body’ was a marching song for soldiers during which conflict?
2. What hat was banned in Turkey by Kemal Ataturk?
3. Which strait links the Mediterranean with the Atlantic Ocean?
4. Which event opened on 8/8/08 at 8:08:08 pm local time?
5. Which is the largest country on the African continent?
6. Which scientist is famous for experiments with a kite?
7. Who wrote the songs and music for the film Footrot Flats: The Dog’s Tale?
8. What close-fitting, stretchy one-piece garment was named after a French trapeze artist?
9. “Englander” is an anagram of which island?
10. Which female artist had huge success with her 1978 debut album The Kick Inside?