THE TOP 10
1. In which year did Mt Tarawera erupt, destroying the Pink and White Terraces: 1846, 1866 or 1886?
2. Which country is made up of the world’s largest island chain?
3. appeared in print in 1939, possesses no super powers?
4. Who did the All Blacks 2015 Rugby World Cup?
5. Been workin’, so hard. I’m punchin’, my card: which song are these lyrics from?
6. In which Shakespeare play does Shylock appear?
7. Which element is represented by the letter I?
8. What was the popular name for Ronald Reagan’s Strategic Defense Initiative?
9. Who was the most famous victim of the 1876 Battle of the Little Bighorn?
10. Advocaat is made from brandy, sugar and what other important ingredient?