THE TOP 10
1. Which reef in Wellington harbour did the Wahine hit on April 10, 1968?
2. How many Olympic gold medals did kayaker Ian Ferguson win: 2, 3 or 4?
3. What type of cat is meant in the phrase ‘not enough room to swing a cat’?
4. Who died of a nosebleed in 453 after terrorising much of Europe?
5. In which country did the tango originate?
6. Which organisation was replaced by the United Nations after World War II?
7. Actor Marion Michael Morrison played rugged American heroes. What was his screen name?
8. Blonde d’Aquitaine is a breed of which animal?
9. Which novel finishes: ‘He loved Big Brother’?
10. The world’s longest continuous border is between which two countries?