THE TOP 10
1. What did 160,000 New Zealanders sign a petition against in 1960: abortion, conscription, or the All Blacks’ tour of South Africa?
2. What opened in Onehunga in 1958, the start of a shopping revolution?
3. In 1913 a German physicist invented a device for measuring radioactivity. What was his name?
4. A De Lorean sports car with gullwing doors plays a prominent part in which trilogy of movies?
5. Which is further: the world record for the men’s triple jump or shot put?
6. In the Middle Ages, what name was given to early scientists who believed they could turn base metals into gold?
7. At which two Olympic Games did Mark Todd and Charisma win gold?
8. In the nursery rhyme, who pulled pussy out of the well?
9. Bonzo the chimpanzee starred in Bedtime with Bonzo. Who was his human co-star?
10. How many teaspoonfuls generally make up a tablespoonful?