THE TOP 10
1. How many New Zealand authors have won the Booker Prize?
2. What was the title of McCaw?
3. Other than decathlon, what athletics event do women not compete in?
4. Which element is represented by Fe?
5. Gallery, containing the collections of the Medici family?
6. What name is given to any animal without a backbone?
7. produced by the liver and stored in the gall bladder?
8. What name is given to minute or microscopic animals and plants that live in fresh or salt water?
9. Name the song with the line: there’s a woman with her hands trembling - haere mae.
10. In Maori mythology, who discovered Aotearoa?