THE TOP 10
1. What is the crime of killing one’s brother?
2. In which film did Elizabeth Taylor achieve child stardom in 1944?
3. Which English king was killed at the Battle of Hastings in 1066?
4. Pepsi was originally sold as a cure for what?
5. Which comet is depicted in the Bayeux Tapestry?
6. The first episode of Shortland Street aired on May 25 of which year?
7. What is a male swan called?
8. Which military band had a hit with “Amazing Grace”?
9. The spirit kirsch is made from what fruit?
10. Who played rugby league for the Brisbane Broncos and rugby for the All Blacks? 18. Narrow channel of the sea (6) 21. Spike (5) 22. Smile (4)