THE TOP 10
1. Scurvy is caused by the body’s lack of which vitamin?
2. Which Polish politician and former trade unionist was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1983?
3. What is a baby whale called?
4. Which is the only one of the 50 US states which begins with “L”?
5. What does a creel hold?
6. What item of furniture is Benjamin Franklin credited with inventing?
7. Who composed the music for West Side Story?
8. What is the official residence of the president of France?
9. Who wrote the novel The Invisible Man?
10. Which prince was born on the Greek island of Corfu?