THE TOP 10
1. What is a shaft of a feather called?
2. Which naval battle, in May 1942, saved Australia from invasion by the Japanese?
3. Pneumonia is a disease of what?
4. Which country does Limburger cheese come from?
5. Who wrote the opera The Barber of Seville? 6. What is a tarn? 7. Who wrote the novel Lord of the Flies?
8. In which year did Guy Fawkes try to blow up the House of Lords: 1605, 1655 or 1705?
9. What colour are the flowers of oil rapeseed? 10. In which country is the city of Salzburg?