THE TOP 10
1. Who wrote the The Scarlatti Inheritance, The Holcroft Covenant and The Bourne Identity?
2. Where do bees carry the pollen they collect?
3. In a nursery rhyme, where would you go to see a fine lady with bells on her toes?
4. Jan Christiaan Smuts was twice Prime Minister of which country?
5. Red, fennec and Arctic are all species of what?
6. Mary Travers was a member of which singing trio?
7. In which city did Anne Frank write her diary?
8. In which country did the sauna originate?
9. Who was known as the Iron Chancellor?
10. At which golf course is the US Masters held each year?