Five minute quiz
1. What unpopular occupation has a name inspired by a fictional news photographer in the 1960 Italian film La Dolce Vita?
2. The letters FRCVS denote what profession?
3. What style of wine is traditionally made from a blend of chardonnay, pinot noir and pinot meunier grapes?
4. Who was deputy leader of the Labour Party from 1996 till 2008?
5. What is the term for ammunition that glows brightly when fired so that the shooter can see where it’s going?
6. What classic 1968 rock song mentioned a town called Nazareth in its first line?
7. In which Australian state would you find the 1800km Canning Stock Route?
8. Which word can precede break, sheet or hands?
9. What is the English term for the pizza known in Italy as quattro stagioni?
10. The Balfour Declaration led to the establishment of what country?