minute quiz 5
1. What long-established English company publishes books on etiquette and a guide to the British peerage?
2. The medicinal herb arnica is commonly used to relieve what?
3. In which American state was the comedian and actor Bill Cosby imprisoned for sexual offences?
4. In what city would you drive on the Tullamarine Freeway?
5. Complete the following line from a 1986 hit song by Jennifer Warnes: ‘‘First we take Manhattan, then we take . . .’’
6. Broadcaster Pam Corkery was an MP for what political party?
7. In what American state would you find General Sherman, a sequoia tree that’s thought to be the world’s largest living organism?
8. Queen Sirikit was married to the longreigning king of what Asian country?
9. What town is located exactly midway between Napier and Hastings?
10. At the New York Stock Exchange, what is used to signal the opening and closing of the day’s trading?