5 minute quiz
1. What lower North Island town is whimsically twinned with the English seaport of Cowes?
2. Which was the Beatles’ last No 1 hit in New Zealand: Get Back, Hey Jude or Let It Be?
3. Which country has the largest land area: Italy, Vietnam or New Zealand?
4. In Australian politics, who is known by the nickname ScoMo?
5. What first name is shared by a golfer with the surname Mickelson, a talk-show host with the surname McGraw and a New Zealand broadcaster with the surname O’Brien?
6. Vinegar that has been aged in wooden barrels is called what?
7. Paul Allen, who died in October, was a cofounder of what high-profile multinational company?
8. What popular British actress and documentary presenter made her name playing a character in the 1970s series The New Avengers?
9. What word can precede saucer, doctor or fish?
10. What popular series of children’s stories features characters named Thomas, Gordon, James and Percy?