The art of being COMFORTABLE
Comfort and style are not mutually exclusive – and La-Z-Boy has the combination down to a fine art. To create an interior that inspires sophisticated relaxation, it’s about inviting textures and on-trend accessories
The art of comfort is about creating a living space with the right combination of key furniture pieces, styled accessories and a colour palette that will make your heart sing.
With soft and indulgent cushioning, yet a sleek profile, the Baltic 2 and 3 seater by La-Z-Boy are what sofas are all about – an inviting place to relax. Curl up on the Baltic 3-seater and, to bring a slice of retro style, add the Baltic swivel armchair with its chrome trumpet base for a nod to the stylish 1950s and touch of fun.
Next add velvety-soft furnishings, such as cushions and textured throws, along with statement pieces like lamps or plants. Bright, large leaf and ‘patterned’ plants are still on trend and really enhance the life of a room. A textured rug will feel cosy underfoot and brings a modern element to the space.
La-Z-Boy has kept all its relaxand-forget-your-troubles comfort and combined it with the best in contemporary looks. Head to your nearest La-Z-Boy Furniture Gallery to discover the complete range and start living life more comfortably.
1. Create a warm ambience with scentedcandles2. Soft velvet cushions bring the touch of luxecomfort3. Dial up the comfort with La-Z-Boy’s Baltic 3 seater sofa inBarossa Teal4. Tie the look together with anon-trend rug 5. Unique plants give a room texture and life6. Capture that retro swing with the La-Z-Boy Balticswivel armchair
2. Essential velvet cushion (50x55) in Topaz and Emerald from Republic Home
3. Baltic 3 seater sofa from La-Z-Boy
4. Large cotton Berber rug (290X200cm)from Parnell Agencies
6. Baltic swivel armchairfrom La-Z-Boy
1. Voluspa Baltic Amber Candle (453g)from Republic Home
Baltic 2 seater sofafrom La-Z-Boy
5. Large Celestial Planter from Shut TheFront Door